Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Pocket notebooks

no Offline nakken

• No Life Club
Re: Pocket notebooks
Reply #30 on: December 10, 2022, 01:15:03 PM
Preparing for next year with style :multi:

us Offline BIG-TARGET

• No Life Club
  • "Survival must be earned"-Klingon Proverb
Reply #31 on: December 10, 2022, 01:32:34 PM
Sounds like a good deal :tu: Did you try it yet?
Being the Christmas season, it hasn’t arrived yet.🤔
"Some rise by sin, and some by virtue fall;
 Some run from breaks of ice, and answer none:
 And some condemned for a fault alone." -William Shakespeare, King Lear (1608), Act IV, scene 6, line 169

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
  • Plumbers Know Their Crap!!
Reply #32 on: December 10, 2022, 03:42:19 PM
As much as I really want to try this log-jotter, especially with the dot graph pages, I found the same  identical notebooks on Amazon for $8.99 but you get 6, which is only like $1.50 a book, plus you get a few more pages, the only thing you miss out on is the cools cover, the quote, the and rulers on the inside, plus the pages might be a little thinner, I mean they have even cheaper ones like 12 for $10 if looking for blank or lined, but for someone who thinks technology spiked when they came out with microwaveable pizza, that’s a bargain!
JR
"The-Mad-Plumbarian" The Punisher Of Pipes!!! JR
As I sit on my Crapper Throne in the Reading Room and explode on the Commode, thinking, how my flush beat John’s and Jerry’s pair? Jack’s had to run for the Water Closet yet ended up tripping on a Can bowing and hitting his Head on the Porcelain God! 🚽

us Offline BIG-TARGET

• No Life Club
Reply #33 on: December 10, 2022, 04:50:56 PM
As much as I really want to try this log-jotter, especially with the dot graph pages, I found the same  identical notebooks on Amazon for $8.99 but you get 6, which is only like $1.50 a book, plus you get a few more pages, the only thing you miss out on is the cools cover, the quote, the and rulers on the inside, plus the pages might be a little thinner, I mean they have even cheaper ones like 12 for $10 if looking for blank or lined, but for someone who thinks technology spiked when they came out with microwaveable pizza, that’s a bargain!
JR
You got their link?🤔
 And some condemned for a fault alone." -William Shakespeare, King Lear (1608), Act IV, scene 6, line 169

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
Reply #34 on: December 10, 2022, 06:27:17 PM
As I sit on my Crapper Throne in the Reading Room and explode on the Commode, thinking, how my flush beat John’s and Jerry’s pair? Jack’s had to run for the Water Closet yet ended up tripping on a Can bowing and hitting his Head on the Porcelain God! 🚽

us Offline BIG-TARGET

• No Life Club
Reply #35 on: December 10, 2022, 06:29:03 PM

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
Reply #36 on: December 10, 2022, 06:49:32 PM

us Offline BIG-TARGET

• No Life Club
Reply #37 on: December 10, 2022, 06:52:54 PM

gb Offline Tasky

• Galaxy-hopping garbage-man
Reply #38 on: December 10, 2022, 09:58:46 PM
Does anyone have a UK source for the OTG wallet size notebooks from Rite in the Rain?
Only one I've found is Amazon, but I'm really insulted by their insanely high prices!!!

wales Offline GearedForwards

• No Life Club
Reply #39 on: December 10, 2022, 10:09:47 PM
Does anyone have a UK source for the OTG wallet size notebooks from Rite in the Rain?
Only one I've found is Amazon, but I'm really insulted by their insanely high prices!!!

That's the only place I know of for them, Rite in the Rain has always been a bit expensive over here, especially for those little ones.

Not sure if it'd work for you, but I'd recommend grabbing a pocket sized pad (I like the ones from Polymath Products, personally) and then just folding and stapling them together to get one the same size but cheaper.
Check out my Youtube channel  for gear reviews, comparisons, and carry philosophy.

Love belt carry? Consider doing the Batman Challenge!

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
Reply #40 on: February 23, 2023, 09:45:42 PM
I just ordered custom notebooks, I really wanted dot graph, and I could have got it cheap but the size of the notebooks wouldn’t fit my custom leather book cover that my wife had made, it fits a mini composition book, and no one makes them with dot graph, so I found someone who makes their own stuff and gave me a good price and well, I now have a custom order for 3 notebooks coming my way.. all to fit in my custom leather notebook cover.. perfect!
JR

us Offline BIG-TARGET

• No Life Club
Reply #41 on: February 23, 2023, 09:54:39 PM
I just ordered custom notebooks, I really wanted dot graph, and I could have got it cheap but the size of the notebooks wouldn’t fit my custom leather book cover that my wife had made, it fits a mini composition book, and no one makes them with dot graph, so I found someone who makes their own stuff and gave me a good price and well, I now have a custom order for 3 notebooks coming my way.. all to fit in my custom leather notebook cover.. perfect!
JR
Good luck with your plan :hatsoff:

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
Reply #42 on: February 24, 2023, 04:37:20 AM
Good luck with your plan :hatsoff:
Thanks, I’ve never heard of dot graph or grid, whatever you want to call it, till this subject popped up, all on that logjotter thing, and when I looked into it it showed the diff type of pages you can get and I was curious as to what it was, so when I looked it up I was shocked, cause I like graph because I like to draw out, so sometimes I’ll suffer with it to write out my ideas, yet with dot graph it kinda plays both ways, I can use it as a line even though there is no line, yet I can also use it as a graph yet there’s also no lines, so I’m like is sooo want to try it! I can’t wait!
JR

gr Offline kkokkolis

• Absolutely No Life Club
  • Τετραφάρμακος
Reply #43 on: April 15, 2023, 09:49:05 PM
I EDC a Moleskin Cahier.

Στάλθηκε από το 22081212UG μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

gr Offline kkokkolis

• Τετραφάρμακος
Reply #44 on: April 16, 2023, 09:45:12 AM
Here it is.

us Offline MTSAK

Reply #45 on: May 18, 2023, 11:55:43 PM
I carry a Field Notes pocket notebook every day. Just got this leather cover for it to protect it now that it is too hot to wear a vest and I don't have a chest pocket to put it in. I use it with a daily layout one week at a time for keeping track of what I've got scheduled each day. When I have more extensive or random notes, I use this pocket Moleskine in a Lochby Pocket Journal. I have important quotes, Bible verses, and prayers in one section. In other sections, I've got to-do lists and other lists I impulsively make of random things. Of course, I always have a Parker Jotter or two along as well.

gr Offline kkokkolis

• Τετραφάρμακος
Reply #46 on: May 19, 2023, 12:01:27 AM
I would appreciate a thin protection for my notebook.

My latest notes...

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
Reply #47 on: May 19, 2023, 02:04:21 AM
Interesting,, :whistle:
JR

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
May Goal: $300.00
Due Date: May 31
Total Receipts: $36.34
PayPal Fees: $1.66
Net Balance: $34.68
Below Goal: $265.32
Site Currency: USD
 12%