Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Anyone else here into vaping?

gb Offline Tasky

• Galaxy-hopping garbage-man
Re: Anyone else here into vaping?
Reply #60 on: July 28, 2022, 11:56:03 AM
Yeah seems a lot bigger thing here than places I’ve been. Do you vape tasky?
That's like asking most members on here if they own any Swiss Army Knives...!!! :D

Just within reach right now, I have about nine different mods, and enough DIY kit to make up about 2 litres of juice.
My current EDC is an Innokin Zlide on an Eleaf Pico 25, and for clouds I'm rocking an Xpriv topped with a single coil Dead Rabbit.

scotland Offline Gareth

• Admin Team
  • Point Of No Return
Re: Anyone else here into vaping?Look
Reply #61 on: July 28, 2022, 02:43:55 PM
Thought I’d bring this back to life. This is my second Argus by voopoo. The previous was a Argus pro. I didn’t realise I had ordered the non pro version but never mind. 22 quid is a decent price.

You got me looking at the VooPoo stuff and I've ordered myself the Drag X.  Looks to be good system.  :tu:
Be excellent to each other and always know where your towel is.

gb Offline Chippyjosh

Reply #62 on: July 28, 2022, 08:25:46 PM
Tbh Gareth this one will be going back. My own fault didn’t do enough research the battery on this is shocking. I’ll be getting another voopoo with a better battery though. Maybe the dragx myself

gb Offline Chippyjosh

Reply #63 on: July 28, 2022, 08:26:36 PM
That's like asking most members on here if they own any Swiss Army Knives...!!! :D

Just within reach right now, I have about nine different mods, and enough DIY kit to make up about 2 litres of juice.
My current EDC is an Innokin Zlide on an Eleaf Pico 25, and for clouds I'm rocking an Xpriv topped with a single coil Dead Rabbit.

Haha. Good to hear! I’m pretty basic when it comes to vapes. Just settle with off the shelf don’t really have the knowledge to change this up too much

gb Offline Tasky

• Galaxy-hopping garbage-man
Reply #64 on: July 28, 2022, 10:16:06 PM
Haha. Good to hear! I’m pretty basic when it comes to vapes. Just settle with off the shelf don’t really have the knowledge to change this up too much
Well, most of my gear is off the shelf, as I rarely have time to sit and faff around. I can quite easily just twist up one simple coil though or use premade ones (I have a large supply of Coil Gods ones, anyway) and wick it in, but that's a rare occasion.

The DIY liquids are pish-easy once you've had a couple of goes at it. I only mix one juice, at 200ml a time and in quantities with round numbers (10ml conc, 10ml nic, 40ml PG, 40ml VG), which makes it quick and easy to knock up a batch once every fortnight... but soooooooooo much cheaper!!

scotland Offline Gareth

• Admin Team
  • Point Of No Return
Reply #65 on: July 28, 2022, 10:27:16 PM
Well, most of my gear is off the shelf, as I rarely have time to sit and faff around. I can quite easily just twist up one simple coil though or use premade ones (I have a large supply of Coil Gods ones, anyway) and wick it in, but that's a rare occasion.

The DIY liquids are pish-easy once you've had a couple of goes at it. I only mix one juice, at 200ml a time and in quantities with round numbers (10ml conc, 10ml nic, 40ml PG, 40ml VG), which makes it quick and easy to knock up a batch once every fortnight... but soooooooooo much cheaper!!

Yeah, I mix my own liquids as well and it's surprisingly easy.  The difference in cost is staggering. 

us Offline Farmer X

• Absolutely No Life Club
  • Master of the unexciting
Reply #66 on: July 29, 2022, 06:06:39 AM
The battery on this is shocking.
Hopefully not literally! :ahhh
That's another reason I don't vape anymore: the devices were trending toward hard-wired batteries, which I detest. I found it better to just have a large supply of 18650 batteries charged up and ready to go. (And don't get me started on hard-wired batteries in cell phones and tablets!)
USN 2000-2006

Afflicted with Alox-Pox and seeking the cure: more Alox!

gb Offline Chippyjosh

Reply #67 on: July 29, 2022, 02:10:38 PM
Yeah, I mix my own liquids as well and it's surprisingly easy.  The difference in cost is staggering.
I may well have to look into that Gareth

scotland Offline Gareth

• Admin Team
  • Point Of No Return
Reply #68 on: July 29, 2022, 04:11:09 PM
Hopefully not literally! :ahhh
That's another reason I don't vape anymore: the devices were trending toward hard-wired batteries, which I detest. I found it better to just have a large supply of 18650 batteries charged up and ready to go. (And don't get me started on hard-wired batteries in cell phones and tablets!)

I feel the same way generally.  Happy to say this new VooPoo Drag X takes a single 18650.  Only got it this morning but first impressions are good. 

* 20220729_144605.jpg (Filesize: 120.79 KB)

gb Offline Chippyjosh

Reply #69 on: August 03, 2022, 07:47:41 PM
New jacvapour mod. An English company. Very nice and well made but the drip tip is very wide

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $158.99
PayPal Fees: $9.20
Net Balance: $149.79
Below Goal: $150.21
Site Currency: USD
50%