Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Silly pen refill question...

wales Offline caninesapien

Silly pen refill question...
on: April 12, 2017, 03:14:35 PM
Hi all

A friend of mine gave me his Signature SAK recently and I really love it, but I'd like to swap out the refill for one with black ink. I've checked amazon and elsewhere and, aside from finding a lot of them "out of stock", I can't seem to find info on black ink. Is this something that even exists?

I also need a replacement tweezers - am I right in thinking I'll need something like a 50mm tweezers replacement to fit in the smaller SAK?

Thanks!

wales Offline magentus

• Admin Team
  • Absolute Zombie Club
  • mmmmm SAKrelicious
Re: Silly pen refill question...
Reply #1 on: April 12, 2017, 03:39:05 PM
Hi all

A friend of mine gave me his Signature SAK recently and I really love it, but I'd like to swap out the refill for one with black ink. I've checked amazon and elsewhere and, aside from finding a lot of them "out of stock", I can't seem to find info on black ink. Is this something that even exists?

I also need a replacement tweezers - am I right in thinking I'll need something like a 50mm tweezers replacement to fit in the smaller SAK?

Thanks!
I've got a brand new tweezer I can send you if you pm me your address Ca-Sizzle.
'Use the force Harry' - Gandalf

wales Offline caninesapien

Reply #2 on: April 12, 2017, 03:46:27 PM
Hi all

Thanks!

I've got a brand new tweezer I can send you if you pm me your address Ca-Sizzle.

Amazing! Thanks a lot  :tu: :tu: :tu:

Will PM now.

Ta!

pt Offline pfrsantos

• Absolute Zombie Club
  • Oxygen and magnesium toghether?! OMg!
Reply #3 on: April 12, 2017, 05:17:47 PM
Hi all

Thanks!

Try looking for some "brandless" refills. Take out the refill and ask for something about the same size and try it on at the store, to see if it fits.

I don't have OCD, I have OCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ.

I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous.

Eff the ineffable, scrut the inscrutable.

IYCRTYSWTMTFOT

us Offline Aloha

• Global Moderator
  • Point Of No Return
Reply #4 on: April 12, 2017, 05:48:59 PM
Esse Quam Videri

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
March Goal: $300.00