Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

[SOLD] Huge Leatherman and Wenger Lot

us Offline NJSailor

[SOLD] Huge Leatherman and Wenger Lot
on: April 19, 2022, 11:37:14 PM
Hi,

I have a large lot of Leatherman and Wenger tools ready to head off as one complete lot.  Looking for $450 with shipping included to the lower 48.  International shipping is available, just message me.

Here is what we have:

A): Two Wenger Ranger's.  One has a slight bent in the tip of the blade.  Other than that they look fantastic.  Includes one sheath.
B): Two Leatherman PSTII's with sheaths and no defects.  Slight, normal carry wear.
C): Two Leatherman PST's with sheaths and no defects.  Slight, normal carry wear.
D): Original Leatherman Wave with sheath and no defects, slight normal carry wear.
E): Two Original Leatherman Supertools.  The top one is in excellent shape similar to the other leatherman's in the lot.  The bottom one is missing the very tip of the blade and could use some additional cleaning.
F):  Two PST's for parts.  The top one has a broken plier tip and is missing the very tip of the main blade.  The bottom one the main blade has been reprofiled and has a more rounded tip.  Everything else is good on these two.
G):  Four FREE fishing knives.  Haven't cleaned these yet, tossing them in with the lot.

So that's a total of 11 tools, 8 sheaths and 4 free fishing/fixed blade knives altogether.  Let me know if you have any questions.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2022, 11:41:02 AM by zoidberg »

us Offline NJSailor

Re: Huge Leatherman and Wenger Lot
Reply #1 on: April 20, 2022, 12:18:08 AM
Pics are up.  Sorry that took me so long!  :-\

us Offline NJSailor

Reply #2 on: April 27, 2022, 04:58:36 AM
Bump.  $350 now for the whole lot.

ca Offline Grant Lamontagne

• Head Turd Polisher
  • Administrator
  • Just Bananas
  • Optimum instrumentum est inter aures
Reply #3 on: April 27, 2022, 12:27:29 PM
Are there any markings on that wood handled clip point in the last photo?  I think I had that exact knife when I was a kid.

I'm pretty sure it said something like "Original Bowie Knife" on the tang and the handle slabs weren't straight.

Def
Leave the dents as they are- let your belongings show their scars as proudly as you do yours.

us Offline NJSailor

Reply #4 on: April 27, 2022, 12:53:44 PM
Are there any markings on that wood handled clip point in the last photo?  I think I had that exact knife when I was a kid.

I'm pretty sure it said something like "Original Bowie Knife" on the tang and the handle slabs weren't straight.

Def
It says exactly that. Good eye!

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

us Offline NJSailor

Reply #5 on: April 28, 2022, 05:28:10 AM
Lot sold.  Moderators please close.  Thank you!

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $122.41
PayPal Fees: $6.85
Net Balance: $115.56
Below Goal: $184.44
Site Currency: USD
39%