Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Leatherman package deal!

Offline Gurdygurds

Leatherman package deal!
on: May 23, 2022, 11:24:08 PM
I have two Leatherman tools for sale, a Skeletool CX and a vintage Japan made PST.  Both are in great working order, skeletool comes with both bits but note it has a regular blade not 154cm.  This is how it came to me.  The PST is in great condition, very clean, and comes with original sheath.  Both of these tools were items I wanted to try out, but turns out they're just not for me.  The cheapest I found ANY Skeletool on Ebay is $50 and the cheapest I found any model PST is $60.  I am asking $70 shipped to lower 48 for BOTH tools.  Hoping to sell them quickly.  PayPal only and first I'll take it in this thread.  Thanks for looking!
Untitled by Six Pound Cat, on FlickrUntitled by Six Pound Cat, on FlickrUntitled by Six Pound Cat, on FlickrUntitled by Six Pound Cat, on Flickr

wales Offline GearedForwards

• No Life Club
Re: Leatherman package deal!
Reply #1 on: May 23, 2022, 11:46:28 PM
Interested! Would it be possible to see close up pictures of the tools on the PST?
Check out my Youtube channel  for gear reviews, comparisons, and carry philosophy.

Love belt carry? Consider doing the Batman Challenge!

Offline Gurdygurds

Reply #2 on: May 23, 2022, 11:53:30 PM
Yessir I'm uploading them now.  No date stamp on the inside of the PST, but extremely clean as you can see.  Also just stamped Leatherman on pliers and blade tang. 
Interested! Would it be possible to see close up pictures of the tools on the PST?

Offline Gurdygurds

Reply #3 on: May 23, 2022, 11:55:42 PM
Untitled by Six Pound Cat, on Flickr

Yessir I'm uploading them now.  No date stamp on the inside of the PST, but extremely clean as you can see.  Also just stamped Leatherman on pliers and blade tang.

• No Life Club
Reply #4 on: May 24, 2022, 12:05:43 AM
Check out my Youtube channel  for gear reviews, comparisons, and carry philosophy.

gb Offline SurgeUk

• Global Moderator
  • Absolutely No Life Club
Reply #5 on: May 24, 2022, 10:37:55 PM
I'll take em! PM incoming

Good for you GF (even though you're Welsh  :twak:) I have a Skele CX and a JPST.

You won't go far wrong with either  :tu:
They don't like it up 'em!

• No Life Club
Reply #6 on: May 24, 2022, 10:44:45 PM
Good for you GF (even though you're Welsh  :twak:) I have a Skele CX and a JPST.

You won't go far wrong with either  :tu:

Cheers ya filthy colonist  :twak:  :tu:

I've had a Skeletool CX for years and love it, it was my EDC for night shifts in a factory and tackled IT work in an office, cracking tool! This one will be a project tool, want to add one of those 3D printed hammers to it and what not.

The JPST I'm excited for because I always wanted one as a lad (because for some of us Leatherman was around as lad, taid  :pok:) but never owned a PST, excited to see what the fuss is about  :ahhh

I won't lay hands on them personally for about a month, but looking forward to it  :cheers:

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $152.99
PayPal Fees: $8.68
Net Balance: $144.31
Below Goal: $155.69
Site Currency: USD
48%