Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Powerlock convert

ca Offline angusW

Powerlock convert
on: December 07, 2009, 04:34:13 AM
So when duckman put up his Powerlock for auction in the "Auction for the Philippine flood victims" thread, I was fortunate enough to be the highest bidder for it. Before it arrived I had never seen a SOG multitool in real life so I was very excited when it arrived. I have a Wave and a TTI so was a bit surprised at the size of it. I took the Wave off of my work belt and put the SOG on it. The first couple of days I was a bit disappointed as I found it to be too cumbersome to get at the tools. After all, I was use to the Wave and TTI. It's been almost three weeks now and I am really liking this multitool. I've used it quite a bit at work and each time it's a pleasure to use. It feels more solid than the LM's and the size difference is not a problem at all. I can't put into words how much I like the SOG and am looking forward to purchasing a couple more. Only problem is there a bit hard to find in Canada for a decent price. But I'm still enjoying this one for now.

Here's some pics of the beauty.

ca Offline Sean

• No Life Club
Re: Powerlock convert
Reply #1 on: December 07, 2009, 04:37:06 AM
I have the same tool.  I really like it.  I like the rounded file, and older plier head design. :tu:

us Offline J-sews

• Admin Team
  • Absolute Zombie Club
Reply #2 on: December 07, 2009, 05:32:56 AM
Plus nothing beats a SOG at wire cutting duty. :salute:
In order to be certain of having the right tool for every job.........one must first acquire a lot of tools

Offline american lockpicker

• No Life Club
Reply #3 on: December 07, 2009, 05:42:38 AM
That reminds me of my first SOG.
(

ph Offline duckman1975

• No Life Club
  • Naked without my multitool!
Reply #4 on: December 07, 2009, 07:50:00 PM
I very happy you like the powerlock, that multitool helped a lot of people. My regret is that I have not had it engraved because of the flooding in our province...... Will keep an eye out for a good deal here.
Multitools are the best thing that happened to mankind since the invention of the wheel!

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
June Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Jun 30
Total Receipts: $149.46
PayPal Fees: $8.74
Net Balance: $140.72
Below Goal: $159.28
Site Currency: USD
47%