Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

IAmA with a Victorinox/Wenger [Swiss Army Knive] representative?

nl Offline Phrea

Hey guys, 

I thought I'd give this a shot on reddit /r/IAmA. Not plugging reddit, but I'd love an 'IAmA' from those guys. I'm thinking that they'd rather do it on reddit, since it's a bit bigger. 

I'd also love to pick the brain of one of the Leatherman designers, I hope you do too. 
And, what about SwissBianco? 

Talking about tools is cool, talking to the designers of the tools must be even cooler !

ca Offline Grant Lamontagne

• Head Turd Polisher
  • Administrator
  • Just Bananas
  • Optimum instrumentum est inter aures
Hi Phrea,

Welcome to Multitool.org- I agree, talking about tools is very cool!

We have a lot of designers from all major companies, including Leatherman paying close attention to what we do here, so while they may not respond to you directly, they often answer questions in an indirect fashion.

As for SwissBianco, I think you will find that there are a variety of opinions about him, but he does get Victorinox to produce some interesting pieces for collectors.

Def
Leave the dents as they are- let your belongings show their scars as proudly as you do yours.

nl Offline Phrea

Hi Phrea,

Welcome to Multitool.org- I agree, talking about tools is very cool!

We have a lot of designers from all major companies, including Leatherman paying close attention to what we do here, so while they may not respond to you directly, they often answer questions in an indirect fashion.

As for SwissBianco, I think you will find that there are a variety of opinions about him, but he does get Victorinox to produce some interesting pieces for collectors.

Def

Thanks for the welcome and your answer. 

I understand that maybe some people from Leatherman and Victorinox etc are watching the forums from time to time, and even post something.
I just thought maybe a direct "IAmA" would be interesting, so we can also ask 'other'/'in depth'/'etc' questions, like what the plants are actually like, how they chose certain designs, metals, other materials, the philosophy behind them, etc etc. :)

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
June Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Jun 30
Total Receipts: $160.46
PayPal Fees: $9.45
Net Balance: $151.01
Below Goal: $148.99
Site Currency: USD
50%