Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad by logging in.

The Dremel (or clone ) Owners Club 24728

Absolutely No Life Club Posts: 9,882 Plumbers Know Their Crap!!
Re: The Dremel (or clone ) Owners Club
« Reply #240 on: January 10, 2017, 04:48:47 PM »
As soon as I read "you can get them online" my brain screamed expensive. Although they could be an interesting gift for our sponsors as well
What, the wood or plastic? Yeah the wood ones are like $12-20 US but the plastic ones are like $1-8 depending where you order from.
JR

"The-Mad-Plumbarian" Stupidity And Unnecessary Roughness Will Over Come Any Situation!!! JR

No Life Club Posts: 4,918
« Reply #241 on: January 10, 2017, 08:27:23 PM »
As soon as I read "you can get them online" my brain screamed expensive. Although they could be an interesting gift for our sponsors as well
What, the wood or plastic? Yeah the wood ones are like $12-20 US but the plastic ones are like $1-8 depending where you order from.
JR

Thanks. Still, We'd need about 250 of 'em, with the exchange rate... perhaps better to spend that cash on a few education seminars for new volunteers

Solving problems you didn't know you had in the most obscure way possible
Newbie Posts: 31
« Reply #242 on: January 17, 2017, 11:00:27 PM »
My rotary tools have been basically been getting used for around the house jobs. I did pick up one of the Milescraft right angle attachments at Menards along with a 4pk of the RotoZip 1'8" shank multi purpose cutting bits (exact same ones as the Dremel multi purpose cutting bits, and I do mean exact same ones as both Dremel and RotoZip are owned by Bosch tools) which are cheaper to get then the individual Dremel Multi Purpose bits (about $3.50 for one vs. about $7.50 for 4). Whats Nice about the Right angle Attachment it came with 2 collet nuts with the square hole, one fits the Dremel 3000 the other fits my Harbor Freight Rotary Tools (the nut is designed to act ans a collet hold the squared end of the flex shafts and the right angle attachment without use of a collet). I will try to get pics but not at home at the moment and wont be home till late tonight.

~Doug T.
Absolutely No Life Club Posts: 9,882 Plumbers Know Their Crap!!
« Reply #243 on: January 17, 2017, 11:12:40 PM »
My rotary tools have been basically been getting used for around the house jobs. I did pick up one of the Milescraft right angle attachments at Menards along with a 4pk of the RotoZip 1'8" shank multi purpose cutting bits (exact same ones as the Dremel multi purpose cutting bits, and I do mean exact same ones as both Dremel and RotoZip are owned by Bosch tools) which are cheaper to get then the individual Dremel Multi Purpose bits (about $3.50 for one vs. about $7.50 for 4). Whats Nice about the Right angle Attachment it came with 2 collet nuts with the square hole, one fits the Dremel 3000 the other fits my Harbor Freight Rotary Tools (the nut is designed to act ans a collet hold the squared end of the flex shafts and the right angle attachment without use of a collet). I will try to get pics but not at home at the moment and wont be home till late tonight.
Cool, I'll be waiting for a pic..
JR

"The-Mad-Plumbarian" Stupidity And Unnecessary Roughness Will Over Come Any Situation!!! JR

Operational Funds

Keep the Unworkable working! Donate with PayPal!
March Goal: $275.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: $75.00
PayPal Fees: $4.34
Net Balance: $70.66
Below Goal: $204.34
Site Currency: USD
26% 
March Donations

Community Links