Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Victorinox s.beat Tools (the smurf child of SAK & MP3 player) [CLOSED]

pl Offline Gilliand

Recently I've put my hands on this Victorinox / SwissBeat crossbreed: http://www.victorinox.com/ch/content/support_s.beat_technical_SAK

It's mint, 1GB "Tools" model, never used - still with protective screen on player display, though the box itself shows some wear&tear.

It seems Victorinox or some dealer is getting rid of stockpile of this vintage electronics, as I've managed to get one for about 50$ (not sure what's the current exchange rate), even though the lowest price I found in online shops is 150$.

To be honest, I'm not sure if it's even worth 50$ unless you're a collector. It has the same tools as Victorinox Classic Alox and an outdated (considering capabilities of an average modern smartphone) MP3 player - but maybe someone here is a huge brand fan and wants to get it for 1/3rd of the original price? Well, plus shipping costs.

No, it's definitely not an imitation, unless Chinese made a HUGE advancement lately ;)
I've seen fake Victorinox and their "quality" is really hard to mistake with an original.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2013, 07:50:54 PM by Grant Lamontagne »

ca Offline Grant Lamontagne

• Head Turd Polisher
  • Administrator
  • Just Bananas
  • Optimum instrumentum est inter aures
Re: Victorinox s.beat Tools (the smurf child of SAK & MP3 player)
Reply #1 on: December 11, 2013, 12:01:48 AM
Please send me a PM with a shipping quote to Canada.

Def
Leave the dents as they are- let your belongings show their scars as proudly as you do yours.

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
June Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Jun 30
Total Receipts: $91.95
PayPal Fees: $4.93
Net Balance: $87.02
Below Goal: $212.98
Site Currency: USD
29%