Multitool.org

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

What do we have on the way? 1199524

No Life Club Posts: 1,467
Re: What do we have on the way?
« Reply #24840 on: April 06, 2020, 06:43:32 PM »
The Mask only

but not for any lack of trying on my part ! :whistle:
Global Moderator Absolute Zombie Club Posts: 21,758
« Reply #24841 on: April 06, 2020, 07:43:33 PM »
Can I join you guys and be the fourth?...

8) 8)

:salute:

Esse Quam Videri
No Life Club Posts: 4,671
« Reply #24842 on: April 07, 2020, 03:42:06 AM »
The Mask only

but not for any lack of trying on my part ! :whistle:

:rofl: :D
No Life Club Posts: 4,160
« Reply #24843 on: April 11, 2020, 11:22:34 PM »
Venture Electronics Monk headphones and Edifier H180 headphones. The Monk are really good, and sound great for the money (I try to keep what I buy under $20, as I'm really lucky if a pair lasts me a year; I'm rough on them). I don't know if it was me stepping on them or what, but on both pairs that I have, the speakers tend to separate from the body of the earbud. The Edifier are said to be more comfortable, so I'm trying them; while still replacing what I've got like for like.

Just Bananas Posts: 73,342
« Reply #24844 on: April 12, 2020, 12:20:04 AM »
Nice ones cody  :like: :tu:

fail to prepare prepare to fail
Sr. Member Posts: 326
« Reply #24845 on: April 13, 2020, 02:59:23 AM »
Nothing too special; grabbed a new pocket clip (BO)  for my LM Wave and 3 more Carbide Glass Breaker Bits.
No Life Club Posts: 4,349
« Reply #24846 on: April 13, 2020, 04:22:46 AM »
Ordered a Cybertool M.  It will be my first cybertool.
Zombie Apprentice Posts: 17,515 I'm not a pessimist, I'm an experienced optimist!
« Reply #24847 on: April 13, 2020, 04:28:35 AM »
Ordered a Cybertool M.  It will be my first cybertool.

I have a 34, and it's a great pocket knife  :tu:

The cantankerous but occasionally useful member, formally known as 50ft-trad
Full Member Posts: 109
« Reply #24848 on: April 13, 2020, 04:39:50 AM »
Sebertool M4 and Swiss Tech Mariner.

Jeff
Newbie Posts: 34 Tool Dabbler, Beer Dribbler
« Reply #24849 on: April 14, 2020, 07:27:17 PM »

:drool:
« Reply #24850 on: April 14, 2020, 07:30:14 PM »
That looks a good tool would love to
see some more pics when you get it  :popcorn: :like:

No Life Club Posts: 3,563
« Reply #24851 on: April 14, 2020, 07:49:33 PM »
« Reply #24852 on: April 14, 2020, 08:55:58 PM »
Should get the scalpel holder
For the Wave delivered tomorrow  :mail:

Global Moderator Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter Here... Posts: 47,392
« Reply #24853 on: April 15, 2020, 05:46:14 AM »
 :tu:
« Reply #24854 on: April 15, 2020, 06:04:11 AM »
That looks a good tool would love to
see some more pics when you get it  :popcorn: :like:

:iagree:  :popcorn:
Absolute Zombie Club Posts: 27,331 Plumbers Know Their Crap!!
« Reply #24855 on: April 17, 2020, 02:06:08 AM »
A good snack! Just ordered 5 bags, cause I need 4 to make my combo, yet if you order 5 you get 15% off the order, so you pretty much get a bag for free, only $1, I still have some but I’ve been holding off devouring them cause I didn’t want to run out, well now I can have at it knowing I got more coming! :drool:
JR

"The-Mad-Plumbarian" The Punisher Of Pipes!!! JR
As I sit on my Crapper Throne in the Water Closet and explode in the Commode, I think with my Head, that my flush will always beat John’s or Jerry’s pair! But Jack’s ran for the Reading Room but tripped on a Can and bowed for the Porcelain God!
No Life Club Posts: 4,349
« Reply #24856 on: April 17, 2020, 02:21:10 AM »
A good snack! Just ordered 5 bags, cause I need 4 to make my combo, yet if you order 5 you get 15% off the order, so you pretty much get a bag for free, only $1, I still have some but I’ve been holding off devouring them cause I didn’t want to run out, well now I can have at it knowing I got more coming! :drool:
JR

Those sound really good.
Hero Member Posts: 956
« Reply #24857 on: April 17, 2020, 02:31:22 AM »
This lockdown has done for my car battery. It was old anyway so after jumping and then going for a run it still did not hold much of a charge.
I jumped it with my aging booster box, that was a titan when I first bought it many years ago, but now just managed to start my car once before clapping out itself.
So I ordered and fitted a new battery to my car. And tonight ordered a new booster box and an intelligent charger  so I don't have to worry about cars or vans not starting due to little or no use.

my old booster box was the size of a large car battery and weighed as much. but the new one is a much smaller and lighter NOCO GB70, small enough to easily stow away in the car.
Same could be said of my new charger. my old one was at least 30 years old, maybe more as I inherited it.

My trouble is i never show initiative, but that's only because no one has told me to.
« Reply #24858 on: April 17, 2020, 02:41:58 AM »
I am considering the Gear Infusion EverRatchet. I carry the LM piranha everyday, I don’t currently have a solution for starting a fire in my EDC.

Anyone have any feedback on the EverRatchet?
« Last Edit: April 17, 2020, 02:48:46 AM by Mcfal12 »
Absolute Zombie Club Posts: 27,331 Plumbers Know Their Crap!!
« Reply #24859 on: April 17, 2020, 02:44:09 AM »
Those sound really good.
Oh there good! Those three you see are my flavors,
2 classic
1 sweet
1 ghost,
Is my combo
The two kinda counterbalance each other while giving it some good flavor, but they have other flavors along with pumpkin seeds but I never liked them..
JR

"The-Mad-Plumbarian" The Punisher Of Pipes!!! JR
As I sit on my Crapper Throne in the Water Closet and explode in the Commode, I think with my Head, that my flush will always beat John’s or Jerry’s pair! But Jack’s ran for the Reading Room but tripped on a Can and bowed for the Porcelain God!
« Reply #24860 on: April 17, 2020, 02:50:05 AM »
Should get the scalpel holder
For the Wave delivered tomorrow  :mail:

Nice addition speed
No Life Club Posts: 4,160
« Reply #24861 on: April 17, 2020, 03:08:26 AM »
This mixed bag Marklin set Since it's not correct, should've just told the seller to toss the box to save on shipping; but provided shipping was just ten bucks I didn't.   This will be my starter, going with a Marklin transformer I bought two or three years ago just in case I came across a good set. I found it in the storage building (well, garage apartment). My folks said they're throwing out most of the stuff in the garage apartment. I'm thinking about making it my hobby room after that. Basement is too moist to have anything set up. Dehumidifer uses a ton of electricity. My room, I just can't have anything bigger than an N or Z scale layout in my room; and those trains are hard to work on due to their small size. 

I'll need to figure out what this locomotive is before I can even see if they still make parts for it. It is obviously not what I thought it was, the 3080 Henschel Shunter. Could still be, possibly either a cheapened version, or an axle's missing. I know the shell is the same.

No Life Club Posts: 1,749
« Reply #24862 on: April 17, 2020, 03:31:45 AM »
This mixed bag Marklin set Since it's not correct, should've just told the seller to toss the box to save on shipping; but provided shipping was just ten bucks I didn't.   This will be my starter, going with a Marklin transformer I bought two or three years ago just in case I came across a good set. I found it in the storage building (well, garage apartment). My folks said they're throwing out most of the stuff in the garage apartment. I'm thinking about making it my hobby room after that. Basement is too moist to have anything set up. Dehumidifer uses a ton of electricity. My room, I just can't have anything bigger than an N or Z scale layout in my room; and those trains are hard to work on due to their small size. 

I'll need to figure out what this locomotive is before I can even see if they still make parts for it. It is obviously not what I thought it was, the 3080 Henschel Shunter. Could still be, possibly either a cheapened version, or an axle's missing. I know the shell is the same.

(Image removed from quote.)
Very cool I haven’t set my trains up in years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awlways know if the juice is worth the squeeze.
Zombie Apprentice Posts: 18,277 Oxygen and magnesium toghether?! OMg!
« Reply #24863 on: April 17, 2020, 01:27:04 PM »
Oh there good! Those three you see are my flavors,
2 classic
1 sweet
1 ghost,
Is my combo
The two kinda counterbalance each other while giving it some good flavor, but they have other flavors along with pumpkin seeds but I never liked them..
JR

Cool! I like that and awlso pumpkin seeds, pistachios and peanuts. Do you mix the flavours togheter? I like to mix salted, spicy and honey covered peanuts. This way, it's awlways a surprise when you grab a handful of them.

:D :D

I don't have OCD, I have OCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ.

Eff the ineffable, scrut the inscrutable.

IYCRTYSWTMTFOT

Zombie Apprentice Posts: 18,277 Oxygen and magnesium toghether?! OMg!
« Reply #24864 on: April 17, 2020, 01:28:36 PM »
Cool! I like that and awlso pumpkin seeds, pistachios and peanuts. Do you mix the flavours togheter? I like to mix salted, spicy and honey covered peanuts. This way, it's awlways a surprise when you grab a handful of them.

:D :D

Yeah, I now...

I don't have OCD, I have OCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ.

Eff the ineffable, scrut the inscrutable.

IYCRTYSWTMTFOT

« Reply #24865 on: April 17, 2020, 01:48:47 PM »
Great items everyone  :like: :tu:

« Reply #24866 on: April 17, 2020, 03:12:01 PM »
I am considering the Gear Infusion EverRatchet. I carry the LM piranha everyday, I don’t currently have a solution for starting a fire in my EDC.

Anyone have any feedback on the EverRatchet?

I carry a Pocket Wrench 2 but when I saw that EverRatchet I was  :ahhh.  I never pulled the trigger on one because my PW2 has really been such a great tool.  For me the size of the PW2 vs the ER I think the PW2 just makes more sense for me.  Now about fire.  Maybe a couple of options?  How about a ferro rod toggle?  You can attack it to darn near any gear and you could still use your LM Piranha.  Many of the ferro rod toggles come in sets of 3.  You can attach to key ring, SAK, or whatever.  Next idea is what I have.  Exotac clone. I've been really happy with mine.  I keep one of those cotton flammable things within.  You could keep it on your keyring? 

Esse Quam Videri
Full Member Posts: 162
« Reply #24867 on: April 17, 2020, 03:23:24 PM »
Mrs. EMarkM has just ordered a Victorinox Fisherman for my birthday ❤️

Only a few weeks until I’ll be able to play with it.

I’m really looking forward to the fish scaling tool, not for its intended purpose, but as a measure and general prodding tool.

Was going to get it for last Christmas, but the SwissChamp was available at such a good price that I got that instead at the time.
« Reply #24868 on: April 17, 2020, 03:39:03 PM »
 :woohoo:

Esse Quam Videri
« Reply #24869 on: April 17, 2020, 03:41:08 PM »
Vic Cheese Master. Was shipped yesterday  :woohoo:

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!