Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Good news only!

gb Offline Wspeed

• Just Bananas
Re: Good news only!
Reply #120 on: February 19, 2021, 04:34:36 PM
It’s weekend !! :woohoo:
fail to prepare prepare to fail

pt Offline pfrsantos

• Absolute Zombie Club
  • Oxygen and magnesium toghether?! OMg!
Reply #121 on: February 19, 2021, 05:03:41 PM
Nice. Is that you in the pink top?

I wish! No, I'm the one taking the photo.

8) 8)

I don't have OCD, I have OCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ.

I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous.

Eff the ineffable, scrut the inscrutable.

IYCRTYSWTMTFOT

pt Offline pfrsantos

• Absolute Zombie Club
  • Oxygen and magnesium toghether?! OMg!
Reply #122 on: February 19, 2021, 05:04:30 PM

What?! Did you just moved to Aussieland?!

??? ???

I don't have OCD, I have OCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ.

I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous.

Eff the ineffable, scrut the inscrutable.

IYCRTYSWTMTFOT

00 Offline kirk13

• Admin Team
  • Zombie Apprentice
Reply #123 on: February 19, 2021, 06:34:53 PM

Better than that, its beer o'clock!
There is no beginning,or ending,and for this we are thankful,cos now is hard enough to understand!

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
  • Plumbers Know Their Crap!!
Reply #124 on: February 19, 2021, 07:49:34 PM
 :woohoo: he he, I got my Rx! :D
JR
"The-Mad-Plumbarian" The Punisher Of Pipes!!! JR
As I sit on my Crapper Throne in the Reading Room and explode on the Commode, thinking, how my flush beat John’s and Jerry’s pair? Jack’s had to run for the Water Closet yet ended up tripping on a Can bowing and hitting his Head on the Porcelain God! 🚽

00 Offline Dutch_Tooler

• No Life Club
Reply #125 on: February 20, 2021, 05:28:33 PM
Took the Guzzi out for 2021's first ride today at 17°C  :ahhh (a week ago it was -4, and three weeks ago we had a foot of snow) .
1202021172935.jpg
* 1202021172935.jpg (Filesize: 309.76 KB)
Cheers!
Dutch_Tooler

il Offline pomsbz

• No Life Club
Reply #126 on: February 20, 2021, 05:50:23 PM
We don't have big apartments here. Only room for a goat.
"It is better to lose health like a spendthrift than to waste it like a miser." - Robert Louis Stevenson

nl Offline Reinier

• Zombie Apprentice
  • \o/
Reply #127 on: February 20, 2021, 05:59:29 PM
We don't have big apartments here. Only room for a goat.

That'll do.
Or a pregnant woman :facepalm:
You should seriously visit vicfan.com. All the hoopy froods are doing it.

il Offline pomsbz

• No Life Club
Reply #128 on: February 20, 2021, 07:53:48 PM
That'll do.
Or a pregnant woman :facepalm:

Tell you what, how about I don't suggest that? I rather fancy continuing to live...  :rofl:
"It is better to lose health like a spendthrift than to waste it like a miser." - Robert Louis Stevenson

nl Offline Reinier

• Zombie Apprentice
  • \o/
Reply #129 on: February 20, 2021, 08:15:44 PM
:D
You should seriously visit vicfan.com. All the hoopy froods are doing it.

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
Reply #130 on: February 21, 2021, 08:06:16 PM
I just got me a good memory and something I haven’t had in a while! I had the Mrs make me a grilled cheese! I remember my grandmother would always make me them cause they were my fav, but when I first met the Mrs on the 2nd day she asked me what was one of your fav lunches was and I said a grilled cheese, and she said perfect I’ll make you one, but I make them a little diff, rather then spreading butter on the bread I put Mayo, I was like ewww, I ain’t going to eat that, she’s like just try it if you don’t like it, I’ll make you one your way and I’ll eat mine, needless to say it came time to try it, it looked good, so here it goes :-\ hmm, hey, this isn’t bad, hey, I like this!  :drool: So she’s like well, would you like me to make you another or one your way? I’ll take another please! :D Needless to say that was 22yrs ago! Just sitting back enjoying these sandwiches brought back a good memory :) especially that little giggle shy face on the Mrs that you could read, “yes, score a point for me”!
JR
As I sit on my Crapper Throne in the Reading Room and explode on the Commode, thinking, how my flush beat John’s and Jerry’s pair? Jack’s had to run for the Water Closet yet ended up tripping on a Can bowing and hitting his Head on the Porcelain God! 🚽

gb Offline Fuzzbucket

• Absolutely No Life Club
Reply #131 on: February 27, 2021, 12:41:23 PM
Saturday!  :woohoo:

au Offline gregozedobe

• Apparently it is possible to have too many tools;)
Reply #132 on: February 27, 2021, 02:04:23 PM
I just sold my VW T5 Transporter campervan.  I haven't used it much lately, and I won't be travelling to interstate dog agility trials in the future so I no longer need a campervan.

I was pleasantly surprised as it sold to the first person who looked at, and they paid the full asking price ( I had a few other very interested would-be buyers so I didn't feel the need to drop my price).  So we got some extra cash, reduced our yearly outgoings as well (registration for a "commercial" vehicle is a bit expensive here) and as a bonus the Octavia gets to live in the garage again (it had been outside with a car cover to protect it from the weather).  Between the two of us we still have an Octavia vRS wagon and a Golf R wagon, so still not short of transport.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2021, 02:10:55 PM by gregozedobe »
babola: "Enjoy your tools and don't be afraid to air your opinion and feelings here, but do it in courteous and respectable way toward others, of course."

us Offline SteveC

• Global Moderator
  • Just Bananas

us Offline Barry Rowland

• Absolute Zombie Club
  • Bon Journee!!
Reply #134 on: February 27, 2021, 03:31:30 PM
 :rofl: :tu:
Barry

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
Reply #135 on: February 27, 2021, 03:36:28 PM
Oops,, :whistle:
JR

gb Offline Fuzzbucket

Reply #136 on: February 27, 2021, 04:15:37 PM
Look... We've all been there.

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
Reply #137 on: February 27, 2021, 05:05:52 PM
Look... We've all been there.
I’m sure,, yet there is a specific type of toilet that flushes with air, it seals with a flap then poof it’s under pressure, a co-worker wasnt to understanding of this and he walked into the bathroom stall, cause it was one of those restrooms on the highway, anyway, he wasn’t sure what was wrong, and why the toilet wasn’t flushing? So like most people would do you think a plunger right? But he sees a flap, so instead of a plunger he grabs a long screwdriver, thinking if he pops it open everything would drain? BIG NO NO! let’s not forget the toilet is under pressure! So the flap opens and everything BLOWS OUT! oops! Needless to say he was covered knees up, lol! :rofl: Oops!!
JR

ca Offline Grant Lamontagne

• Head Turd Polisher
  • Administrator
  • Just Bananas
  • Optimum instrumentum est inter aures
Reply #138 on: February 27, 2021, 11:35:06 PM
I just sold my VW T5 Transporter campervan.  I haven't used it much lately, and I won't be travelling to interstate dog agility trials in the future so I no longer need a campervan.

I was pleasantly surprised as it sold to the first person who looked at, and they paid the full asking price ( I had a few other very interested would-be buyers so I didn't feel the need to drop my price).  So we got some extra cash, reduced our yearly outgoings as well (registration for a "commercial" vehicle is a bit expensive here) and as a bonus the Octavia gets to live in the garage again (it had been outside with a car cover to protect it from the weather).  Between the two of us we still have an Octavia vRS wagon and a Golf R wagon, so still not short of transport.

That's too bad that you had to sell it, but good that it sounds like it went to a good home!  :D

I don't know what things are like there, but RV's and campers here have been going for a fortune as people who normally spend their money traveling for vacations are having to stay home- popular vacations around here are Cuba, Dominican Republic, Mexico etc.  People are instead spending their money on toys- campers, canoes, kayaks, four wheelers and the like have been selling so fast that dealers couldn't keep anything in stock this past year.

Bad news for anyone trying to buy something this year, but probably great news for someone looking to pick up a nice second hand unit in a year or two.  :D

Def
Leave the dents as they are- let your belongings show their scars as proudly as you do yours.

us Offline Barry Rowland

• Absolute Zombie Club
  • Bon Journee!!
Reply #139 on: February 28, 2021, 03:25:23 AM
Same here Def.  Any outdoors or fitness gear has been tough to come by.  Definitely a seller's market.
Barry

scotland Offline Gareth

• Admin Team
  • Point Of No Return
Reply #140 on: February 28, 2021, 10:50:48 PM
I just got me a good memory and something I haven’t had in a while! I had the Mrs make me a grilled cheese! I remember my grandmother would always make me them cause they were my fav, but when I first met the Mrs on the 2nd day she asked me what was one of your fav lunches was and I said a grilled cheese, and she said perfect I’ll make you one, but I make them a little diff, rather then spreading butter on the bread I put Mayo, I was like ewww, I ain’t going to eat that, she’s like just try it if you don’t like it, I’ll make you one your way and I’ll eat mine, needless to say it came time to try it, it looked good, so here it goes :-\ hmm, hey, this isn’t bad, hey, I like this!  :drool: So she’s like well, would you like me to make you another or one your way? I’ll take another please! :D Needless to say that was 22yrs ago! Just sitting back enjoying these sandwiches brought back a good memory :) especially that little giggle shy face on the Mrs that you could read, “yes, score a point for me”!
JR

I'll admit that does sound odd, but I'll try and remember to give it a try.  :tu:
Be excellent to each other and always know where your towel is.

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
Reply #141 on: March 01, 2021, 12:42:52 AM
I'll admit that does sound odd, but I'll try and remember to give it a try.  :tu:
It sounds odd but try it!
JR

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $152.99
PayPal Fees: $8.68
Net Balance: $144.31
Below Goal: $155.69
Site Currency: USD
48%