Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

AI Vs MTO

us Offline HarleyXJGuy

• Absolutely No Life Club
Re: AI Vs MTO
Reply #30 on: February 22, 2024, 03:27:19 AM
Okay, this one is pretty good, even if it sounds an awful lot like the Gerber article above!

I asked it this time to create a FB post to promote MTO and this is what it came up with:

Not too shabby really!

Def

Where can I find this MTO, would love to join.

ca Offline Grant Lamontagne

• Head Turd Polisher
  • Administrator
  • Just Bananas
  • Optimum instrumentum est inter aures
Reply #31 on: February 22, 2024, 04:51:07 PM
Where can I find this MTO, would love to join.

Code: [Select]
INDEX 110: MTO FILE NOT FOUND
Def
Leave the dents as they are- let your belongings show their scars as proudly as you do yours.

us Offline HarleyXJGuy

• Absolutely No Life Club
Reply #32 on: February 23, 2024, 02:31:26 AM

• Head Turd Polisher
  • Administrator
  • Just Bananas
Reply #33 on: February 23, 2024, 01:18:57 PM
To quote Humorbot 5.0....

Code: [Select]
SNAPPY COMEBACK NOT FOUND
Def
Leave the dents as they are- let your belongings show their scars as proudly as you do yours.

• Head Turd Polisher
  • Administrator
  • Just Bananas
Reply #34 on: March 21, 2024, 09:45:54 PM
Score another one for MTO. 

I fooled the AI.  It walked right into this one.

I expect a Terminator any moment now.   :facepalm:

Def

* ChatGPT.jpg (Filesize: 59.4 KB)

fi Online Antti Lammi

• No Life Club
  • Only Tools Matters
Reply #35 on: March 21, 2024, 09:47:29 PM
Score another one for MTO. 

I fooled the AI.  It walked right into this one.

I expect a Terminator any moment now.   :facepalm:

Def

:rofl:

us Offline Rich_SD

• No Life Club
Reply #36 on: March 21, 2024, 11:47:58 PM
I asked it about MTO, and this is what it wrote to me:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Multitool.org (MTO) is like that trusty pocket knife you’ve had since middle school – reliable, versatile, and always there when you need it. 🛠️

What’s the vibe? Well, it’s like a cozy garage workshop where folks gather to discuss their favorite multi-tools. Imagine a bunch of tool enthusiasts swapping stories, comparing gadgets, and occasionally arguing about the best way to open a stubborn pickle jar. 🤷‍♂️

Why visit MTO?

Community Bonding: It’s a hub for multi-tool aficionados – from seasoned pros to curious newbies. You’ll find threads on everything from Leathermans to Swiss Army knives. It’s like a family reunion, but with more wrenches.

Reviews Galore: Need intel on that shiny new multi-tool you’ve been eyeing? MTO’s got your back. They dissect these babies like surgeons – blade sharpness, handle grip, and whether it can double as a bottle opener during impromptu campfires. Spoiler alert: They take their bottle openers seriously. 🍻

Tool Show-and-Tell: Ever wanted to show off your prized multi-tool collection? MTO’s the place. Post pics, share stories, and bask in the admiration of fellow gearheads. Bonus points if your multi-tool has a backstory involving a survival situation or a particularly stubborn pickle jar.

Deals and Steals: If there’s a sale on multi-tools anywhere in the universe, MTO knows about it. They’re like the secret agents of bargain hunting. “Agent 007, we’ve located a discounted Leatherman Wave. Proceed with caution – it might sell out before you finish reading this sentence.”

Banter Level: Expert: The forum banter is top-notch. It’s like a blend of dad jokes, tool trivia, and heated debates about serrated vs. straight-edge blades. You’ll laugh, you’ll learn, and you’ll probably end up adding another multi-tool to your wishlist.

In summary: Multitool.org – where tools meet camaraderie, and pickle jars tremble in fear. Whether you’re a seasoned tinkerer or just want to geek out over pocket-sized gadgets, MTO’s got your back. 🛠️🔥

P.S. Don’t blame me if you suddenly find yourself browsing multi-tool reviews at 2 AM. It’s a rabbit hole worth diving into. 🐇

us Offline David Bowen

• Multitool Enthusiast
  • Admin Team
  • No Life Club
  • Site Manager
Reply #37 on: March 22, 2024, 12:24:29 AM
Awesome, love it. I think it's pretty accurate, minus the pickle jars of course

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

• Head Turd Polisher
  • Administrator
  • Just Bananas
Reply #38 on: March 22, 2024, 12:58:34 AM
Great ad for MTO for sure!

I don't need what tool you'd use for a phone ckle jar though!  Maybe one of those crazy locking plier tools with the giant jaws?

Were those Schrade? Or Irwin?

Or am I just hallucinating?   :ahhh

Def

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $158.99
PayPal Fees: $9.20
Net Balance: $149.79
Below Goal: $150.21
Site Currency: USD
50%