Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad by logging in.

Leatherman Clubs 15483

Global Moderator Absolute Zombie Club Posts: 31,699
Re: Leatherman Clubs
« Reply #60 on: July 27, 2016, 12:59:28 PM »
No Leatherman Fuse club? I've just managed to track down a (new) Leatherman Knifeless Fuse (good for UK knife laws)...

Kick, Fuse, Blast & Core Owners group club.
« Reply #61 on: July 27, 2016, 01:00:01 PM »
New page banana man dance.     :nanadance:  :nanadance:
Hero Member Posts: 955
« Reply #62 on: July 27, 2016, 02:00:14 PM »
No Leatherman Fuse club? I've just managed to track down a (new) Leatherman Knifeless Fuse (good for UK knife laws)...

Kick, Fuse, Blast & Core Owners group club.

Doh! Missed that, user error!

"We broke into Mir using a Swiss Army knife. Never leave the planet without one." - Chris Hadfield, Astronaut
No Life Club Posts: 4,371 Is there a cure for multitool separation anxiety?
« Reply #63 on: August 02, 2016, 06:02:31 AM »
-deleted-
« Last Edit: August 02, 2016, 08:57:35 AM by Outback in Idaho »
« Reply #64 on: August 02, 2016, 08:10:24 AM »
Updated to make more sense... :whistle:

Why drop a couple clubs?   :think:   ???
« Reply #65 on: August 02, 2016, 08:48:06 AM »

Didn't, alphabetical by subject & numerical order. 30 year should be before A.. oh, I get it, A is for Australia and that comes before anything, 'cept maybe Canada.  :rofl:
« Last Edit: August 02, 2016, 08:55:32 AM by Outback in Idaho »
« Reply #66 on: August 02, 2016, 08:55:25 AM »

Didn't, swapped them around in alphabetical by subject & numerical order. 30 year should be before A.

Well I've been keeping the OP up to date by tool names alphabetically.   :shrug:   If you are going to update the list why not update the list that is most up to date...
« Reply #67 on: August 02, 2016, 08:59:31 AM »

Didn't, swapped them around in alphabetical by subject & numerical order. 30 year should be before A.

Well I've been keeping the OP up to date by tool names alphabetically.   :shrug:   If you are going to update the list why not update the list that is most up to date...

Numbers are generally ahead of letters. Removed my post so you can go back to being a happy lil lobster.  :D
« Reply #69 on: August 02, 2016, 09:09:08 AM »

Numbers are generally ahead of letters. Removed my post so you can go back to being a happy lil lobster.  :D

I don't care how they are ordered, just think one should order the longer of two lists if they are going to bother.

Feel free to double check the thread for missed clubs and post an updated arranged list that I can copy to the OP.

Any effort towards making things work better is always appreciated, thanks.   :cheers:
« Reply #71 on: August 02, 2016, 09:19:31 AM »
  Sorry, I have a thing about crooked pictures on walls too. Used to be a security guard for a museum. God only knows how boring it was to stand there for 4 hours waiting for lunch to go bleed a lizard and eat something with qualudes in it for the next 4 hours. Though did meet a doctor who purposely had a crooked picture and has it glued to the wall as such just to annoy our types.  :rofl:
Thread Killer 2017 No Life Club Posts: 3,019 Born to multitask.
« Reply #72 on: August 12, 2016, 01:31:12 PM »
Though did meet a doctor who purposely had a crooked picture and has it glued to the wall as such just to annoy our types.  :rofl:

Sr. Member Posts: 276
« Reply #73 on: May 07, 2017, 07:48:32 PM »
Fixed it:
No Life Club Posts: 3,660 Apparently it is possible to have too many tools;)
« Reply #74 on: May 08, 2017, 03:09:28 AM »
Though did meet a doctor who purposely had a crooked picture and has it glued to the wall as such just to annoy our types.  :rofl:

If it annoyed you enough you could just play strong man and rip it off the wall (and ignore the damage the glue did as it pulled off the wall).  That might show him/her that taunting people for personal amusement is mean and can have consequences.

Sometimes people in a shop with a double door change which door is unlocked but don't change the "Pull/Push this door only" sign so that the door with the sign is locked, and you can only open the door without the sign.  When I'm in a bad mood I am tempted to follow the sign's directive with ALL the force my 120Kg frame can muster (ie quite a lot), and after the lock breaks claim innocently " I thought it was just a bit stiff and needed a decent shove ". 

So far my social conditioning has prevented me, but one day when I am in a truly foul mood it might just happen......
« Last Edit: May 08, 2017, 03:10:47 AM by gregozedobe »

babola: "Enjoy your tools and don't be afraid to air your opinion and feelings here, but do it in courteous and respectable way toward others, of course."
No Life Club Posts: 3,660 Apparently it is possible to have too many tools;)
« Reply #75 on: May 08, 2017, 03:14:22 AM »
Of course, this would make more sense past the title jumble

In terms of locating the appropriate thread for a particular MT this list is significantly more efficient (and therefore better IMO).  But it could be even better if threads for multiple MTs eg Hybrid, Vista;  Kick, Fuse, Blast;  had separate list entries for each individual MT they covered, but I'm not quite concerned enough to do it myself  :pok:  ;)
« Last Edit: May 08, 2017, 03:17:02 AM by gregozedobe »

babola: "Enjoy your tools and don't be afraid to air your opinion and feelings here, but do it in courteous and respectable way toward others, of course."

Operational Funds

Keep the Unworkable working! Donate with PayPal!
November Goal: $275.00
Due Date: Nov 30
Total Receipts: $405.43
PayPal Fees: $24.41
Net Balance: $381.02
Above Goal: $106.02
Site Currency: USD
139% 
November Donations

Community Links