Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Why no love for Cold Steel? 23185

No Life Club Posts: 3,179
Re: Why no love for Cold Steel?
« Reply #810 on: November 22, 2018, 09:04:50 AM »
Panda says, this thread is not going to the third page  :ahhh

(Image removed from quote.)

:salute: Nice......

On Tuesday an acquaintance showed me his car door CS Tanto Lite.......no tip or edge damage and it's been though car bonnets twice  :like:
Zombie Apprentice Posts: 14,099 Firm believer of Sturgeon's Law
« Reply #811 on: November 22, 2018, 01:17:49 PM »

On Tuesday an acquaintance showed me his car door CS Tanto Lite.......no tip or edge damage and it's been though car bonnets twice  :like:

maybe that acquaintance should go with care, and reconsider putting it there
Cold Steel tantos and car doors are known to be troublesome when put together  :whistle: :D

My toys:

MTs: Surge (2x), Skeletool CX, Rebar, Blast, Fuse, Micra, Squirt (3x), Wave, Crunch, Mini, Spirit (2x), Pro Scout, MP700 (2x), Diesel, Powerlock, PowerPlier (2x), PocketPowerPlier, Blacktip , ST6 (2x), 5WR, A100

SAKs: Bantam, Executive, Ambassador, Minichamp, Classic Alox, Champion, Farmer, Explorer, Swisschamp, Golf Tool, Wenger Champ, EVO 52, Pocket Tool Chest
No Life Club Posts: 3,179
« Reply #812 on: November 23, 2018, 11:31:01 AM »

maybe that acquaintance should go with care, and reconsider putting it there
Cold Steel tantos and car doors are known to be troublesome when put together  :whistle: :D

:facepalm:

So I replied in the Spyderco thread

Some people are more equal than others.....some people can get away with things others can't...

We do have a bit of a taxi problem caused by lack of public transport and a flood of grey import JDM Toyota Corollas and Nissan Notes etc etc etc

Myself.....I have to stick with pepper spray, a sap and lots of intimidation.... :facepalm:

:imws:
« Last Edit: November 23, 2018, 11:32:54 AM by Gerhard Gerber »
« Reply #813 on: November 25, 2018, 04:25:15 PM »
like that so famous and old gun,
this folder can sometimes be fun  :whistle:

My toys:

MTs: Surge (2x), Skeletool CX, Rebar, Blast, Fuse, Micra, Squirt (3x), Wave, Crunch, Mini, Spirit (2x), Pro Scout, MP700 (2x), Diesel, Powerlock, PowerPlier (2x), PocketPowerPlier, Blacktip , ST6 (2x), 5WR, A100

SAKs: Bantam, Executive, Ambassador, Minichamp, Classic Alox, Champion, Farmer, Explorer, Swisschamp, Golf Tool, Wenger Champ, EVO 52, Pocket Tool Chest
Absolutely No Life Club Posts: 7,228 Tactical Desk Jockey
« Reply #814 on: November 30, 2018, 10:18:32 PM »

EDC: Black Talon, Black Cat, Spirit, LD02
« Reply #815 on: December 01, 2018, 01:24:48 PM »
Birthday present...?  :D

My toys:

« Reply #816 on: December 04, 2018, 06:09:57 PM »
Birthday present...?  :D
Nope, Just my sickness.  :D

« Reply #817 on: December 18, 2018, 12:04:40 AM »
An elegant weapon... for a more civilized age.

Zombie Apprentice Posts: 10,856
« Reply #818 on: December 18, 2018, 10:06:37 PM »
bacon slicer

Solving problems you didn't know you had in the most obscure way possible

"And now, it's time to hand this over to our tame race axe driver. Some say, he can live in the forest for six months at a time without food, and he knows of a secret tribe of only women where he is their God. All we know is, he's call the Styx!" - TazzieRob
Sr. Member Posts: 310 "My real name is Elmiro Dungfoot."
« Reply #819 on: January 06, 2019, 06:01:33 AM »
I had this Cold Steel Pro Lite for a long time, and it's been a great carry blade!

"Those who do evil to others:  the killers, the rapists, psychos, sadists.  Will come to know me well.  Frank Castle is dead!  Call me . . . The Punisher." - Frank Castle, 'The Punisher'

"We're after men - and I wish to God I was with them. The next time you make a mistake, I'm going to ride off and let you die." - Deke Thornton, 'The Wild Bunch'
« Reply #820 on: January 06, 2019, 05:41:35 PM »
I had this Cold Steel Pro Lite for a long time, and it's been a great carry blade!

that old Pro Lite
they got it right!  :cheers:

My toys:

« Reply #821 on: January 06, 2019, 11:50:38 PM »
Thanks, Peacent!  I knew a connoisseur such as yourself, would appreciate-it.  :salute:

"Those who do evil to others:  the killers, the rapists, psychos, sadists.  Will come to know me well.  Frank Castle is dead!  Call me . . . The Punisher." - Frank Castle, 'The Punisher'

"We're after men - and I wish to God I was with them. The next time you make a mistake, I'm going to ride off and let you die." - Deke Thornton, 'The Wild Bunch'
« Reply #822 on: January 13, 2019, 11:29:30 PM »
Cold Steel has announced for 2019 the 'AD15' with Demko's "Scorpion Lock".

https://knifenews.com/demko-scorpion-lock-headlines-cold-steels-2019-lineup/

Operational Funds

Operational Funds

Keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
January Goal: $275.00
Due Date: Jan 31
Total Receipts: $158.19
PayPal Fees: $10.16
Net Balance: $148.03
Below Goal: $126.97
Site Currency: USD
54%