Multitool.org Forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

What are we eating today, v2 1764

No Life Club Posts: 1,170 Be Prepared
What are we eating today, v2
« on: December 31, 2018, 05:31:44 PM »
I made some Supreme Triple Chunk Jalapeño brownies. Prepared with a Betty Crocker mix and added a 4oz can of Ortega HOT diced jalapeños, that I put through a mini chopper to puree first. Taste just like brownies with a nice spicy kick.
Point Of No Return Posts: 32,671 Plumbers Know Their Crap!!
Re: What are we eating today, v2
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2018, 06:14:16 PM »
Ordering a pizza, and making a bunch of finger food later..
JR

"The-Mad-Plumbarian" The Punisher Of Pipes!!! JR
As I sit on my Crapper Throne in the Water Closet and explode in the Commode, I think with my Head, that my flush will always beat John’s or Jerry’s pair! But Jack’s ran for the Reading Room and tripped on a Can and bowed to the Porcelain God!
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2019, 07:01:41 PM »

Made jalapeño cheddar cornbread with the muffin mix and went with sour cream and chives potatoes instead of the smokey cheese and bacon.

« Last Edit: January 01, 2019, 07:05:28 PM by Stormdrane »

Absolute Zombie Club Posts: 22,226

Nix us

« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2019, 07:26:32 PM »
 :like:

heterodox, not in the box
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2019, 07:27:40 PM »
I made a pot of chili to go with the leftover cheddar jalapeño cornbread from yesterday.
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2019, 07:54:57 PM »
Between yesterday and today thank god these things don’t have a smell posting application!
JR

As I sit on my Crapper Throne in the Water Closet and explode in the Commode, I think with my Head, that my flush will always beat John’s or Jerry’s pair! But Jack’s ran for the Reading Room and tripped on a Can and bowed to the Porcelain God!
No Life Club Posts: 1,396
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2019, 11:44:06 AM »
Peas with potatoes, left over turkey from the new year's eve, some greens and an apple  :tu:

And just had a black coffee with some cinnamon in it  :angel:
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2019, 04:09:44 AM »
Yum yum,
Cookies and cream, with chocolate chips covered over with hot fudge and carmel.. :drool:
JR

« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2019, 09:10:07 PM »
A late lunch or early dinner, but I couldn’t pass it up, they were on sale :whistle:
JR  :drool:

No Life Club Posts: 1,704
« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2019, 09:16:42 PM »
Went out to eat diner with a friend. It was sooooo good!

Almost forgot to take a picture of the second plate… Ooops!
Global Moderator Absolute Zombie Club Posts: 26,455
« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2019, 09:41:43 PM »
Nice presentation of food.   :like:

Esse Quam Videri
« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2019, 12:43:20 AM »
PANCAKES!
Yumm, I ended up making a batch for each kid and one for myself, each kid wanted chocolate chip pancakes, I just wanted plain, but by the time I got to mine the kid was already done..
JR

Zombie Apprentice Posts: 10,262 \o/
« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2019, 08:32:59 AM »
Do you ever eat vegetables Justin? :D

You should seriously visit vicfan.com. All the hoopy froods are doing it.
« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2019, 06:20:22 PM »
Do potato’s count?
JR

Zombie Apprentice Posts: 10,262 \o/
« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2019, 07:09:17 PM »
:D

You should seriously visit vicfan.com. All the hoopy froods are doing it.
Zombie Apprentice Posts: 14,599 Firm believer of Sturgeon's Law
« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2019, 07:53:04 PM »

My toys:

MTs: Surge (2x), Skeletool CX, Rebar, Blast, Fuse, Micra, Squirt (3x), Wave, Crunch, Mini, Spirit (2x), Pro Scout, MP700 (2x), Diesel, Powerlock, PowerPlier (2x), PocketPowerPlier, Blacktip , ST6 (2x), 5WR, A100

SAKs: Bantam, Executive, Ambassador, Minichamp, Classic Alox, Champion, Farmer, Explorer, Swisschamp, Golf Tool, Wenger Champ, EVO 52, Pocket Tool Chest
« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2019, 08:58:12 PM »
Burrrrp..
Me and the little, well him playing video games, I’m just watching..
JR

No Life Club Posts: 2,581
« Reply #17 on: February 11, 2019, 05:56:32 PM »
Last night was chilli beans and franks with whisky added to the beans while cooking. It was incredible.

"It is better to lose health like a spendthrift than to waste it like a miser." - Robert Louis Stevenson
« Reply #18 on: February 18, 2019, 08:07:36 PM »
A fudge round double decker! :drool:
JR

« Reply #19 on: February 23, 2019, 09:17:58 PM »
I tried sushi for the first time, it was a spicy one, oh the faces the Mrs gave as I was trying it, especially the one when she asked “well, how was it and would you try it again”? And I said “not bad, yeah I’d try it”
OMG the jaw dropped and was like WOW,,
JR

« Reply #20 on: February 24, 2019, 01:46:24 AM »
Wow, now that had some kick!
JR

Thread Killer 2017 Absolutely No Life Club Posts: 9,248 Born to multitask.
Global Moderator Absolute Zombie Club Posts: 26,455
« Reply #22 on: March 01, 2019, 05:08:24 PM »
 :facepalm: reminded myself why I dont do fast foods.  Last night had Wendys  :oops: never again.  Grease grease grease.  No thank you. 

On the other hand ReamerPunch YUM. 

Esse Quam Videri
« Reply #23 on: March 02, 2019, 11:34:17 PM »
Had me a couple acorns, I saw them online so the Mrs and I tried them, thought the were good so today while out we picked up a little more to make them, needless to say the Mrs melted a little too much chocolate to bind the two together and we made a lot.. oh and it’s a “Nutter Butter bite, with a Hershey kiss glued to it with a little melted chocolate,, there good!
JR

Jr. Member Posts: 95
« Reply #24 on: March 09, 2019, 04:22:49 AM »

Ken

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
« Reply #25 on: March 09, 2019, 04:46:21 AM »
Had me two BIG pieces of chicken parm, normally I would lick the plate, but I think our waitress added a 2nd piece of chicken, I actully brought home something..
JR

« Reply #26 on: March 09, 2019, 08:02:15 PM »
Had me two BIG pieces of chicken parm, normally I would lick the plate, but I think our waitress added a 2nd piece of chicken, I actully brought home something..
JR

HAHAHA I love chicken parm!!  Every time I have it, I always sing "Chicken parm you taste so good".

Ken
« Reply #27 on: March 09, 2019, 08:20:24 PM »
HAHAHA I love chicken parm!!  Every time I have it, I always sing "Chicken parm you taste so good".

Ken
Anytime we’re out and it’s somewhat an Italian place, it’s chicken parm!
JR

« Reply #28 on: March 10, 2019, 03:15:12 AM »
A friend brought me some amber jack and it was a nice day out, so I decided it was perfect for a fish fry.  After I cut the fish up into small chunks, I soak them in a soak of milk, one egg, and some yellow mustard.  The breading is a 2:1 mixture of corn meal and flour with a healthy dose of Cajun seasoning.

This was my first time having amber jack, normally I eat flounder, red fish, or sea trout.  I was really impressed with the AJ.

Enjoy.

Ken

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
« Reply #29 on: March 10, 2019, 05:09:50 AM »
Mrs wanted salads so I took my leftover chicken parm and had her dice it up and toss it in mine..
JR

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
January Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Jan 31
Total Receipts: $152.47
PayPal Fees: $9.67
Net Balance: $142.80
Below Goal: $157.20
Site Currency: USD
48%