Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Your Dog, Cat, Pig, Snake, Spider, Ant... Your PETS TOPIC :D v2

Gareth · 3847 · 81401

gb Offline Weasel

• No Life Club
Know the feeling, so sorry Weasel,,
When our buddy wasn’t doing good we had to have him put down, we rescued him when he was like 7months, the lady was taking to have him put down but our friend found out and knew we were looking for a dog so he saved him, the unique thing about him was about a 3yrs later my seizures started acting diff, and all of a sudden one night as I started going into a seizure he jumped on top of me to hold me down, I didn’t know but the Mrs was shocked, come to find out he knew when they were coming and would hold me down, another time before I had to stop working, I came home from work and sat down in my chair feeling light headed, he jumped on my lap kept licking my face to keep me going, the Mrs ran to find out I didn’t take my morning Rx! So she got them to me through him but he wouldn’t let my arms up, keeping them pined and kept licking my face to keep me alert for about 30min, then he slowly stopped and let me go, guess the Rx kicked in! Miss that boy!
JR
sounds like he was a fantastic dog, it’s such a shame they don’t last longer in a way, I tried to keep mine happy and pain free as long as I could but you know when it’s time.
we had 12 fantastic years together  so that’s something to celebrate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Weasel

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
  • Plumbers Know Their Crap!!
sounds like he was a fantastic dog, it’s such a shame they don’t last longer in a way, I tried to keep mine happy and pain free as long as I could but you know when it’s time.
we had 12 fantastic years together  so that’s something to celebrate

He was, at first we had our 2nd son and didn’t know how he was going to act but he was great, but then we got him a little buddy, they weren’t great but still ok, the funny part was the dogs name was “Lex” and the cats was “Luther”! After moving and we got things taken care of we adopted two more cats and on the day we brought them home the other cat was on the other side of the door and wouldn’t move, come to find out, he passed,, and now we have Martin and King, so the names kinda mixed around,,
JR
"The-Mad-Plumbarian" The Punisher Of Pipes!!! JR
As I sit on my Crapper Throne in the Reading Room and explode on the Commode, thinking, how my flush beat John’s and Jerry’s pair? Jack’s had to run for the Water Closet yet ended up tripping on a Can bowing and hitting his Head on the Porcelain God! 🚽

scotland Offline Gareth

• Admin Team
  • Point Of No Return
Nice pets guys, god I miss my dog I had to have her put to sleep on good Friday of all days!, that little jack Russell was my best friend for 12 years and loosing her was the saddest thing I’ve ever gone through.
(Image removed from quote.)

Really sorry to hear that Weasel.  :cry:
Be excellent to each other and always know where your towel is.

us Offline SteveC

• Global Moderator
  • Just Bananas
Nice pets guys, god I miss my dog I had to have her put to sleep on good Friday of all days!, that little jack Russell was my best friend for 12 years and loosing her was the saddest thing I’ve ever gone through.

Sorry to hear that Mark, I just lost my Rosie a couple of months back and I know how much it hurts !   :(

gb Offline Weasel

• No Life Club
Sorry to hear that Mark, I just lost my Rosie a couple of months back and I know how much it hurts !   :(
Sorry about that Steve its so sad , i just picture mine out in the woods hunting now wherever her spirit is.

Weasel

gb Offline Weasel

• No Life Club
Really sorry to hear that Weasel.  :cry:
Cheers buddy

Weasel

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
Lol, the one furball made himself comfy but I didn’t have a place to put my pad? So why not just over him? Lol, guess he doesn’t mind,, lol,,
JR
As I sit on my Crapper Throne in the Reading Room and explode on the Commode, thinking, how my flush beat John’s and Jerry’s pair? Jack’s had to run for the Water Closet yet ended up tripping on a Can bowing and hitting his Head on the Porcelain God! 🚽

gb Offline Weasel

• No Life Club
Haha he looks comfy

Weasel

scotland Offline Gareth

• Admin Team
  • Point Of No Return
Lol, the one furball made himself comfy but I didn’t have a place to put my pad? So why not just over him? Lol, guess he doesn’t mind,, lol,,
JR

:D :D

scotland Offline Gareth

• Admin Team
  • Point Of No Return
Trying out a new walk this morning.  Lots of new things to sniff.

IMG_20210506_102058625.jpg
* IMG_20210506_102058625.jpg (Filesize: 279.42 KB)

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
Cute..
JR

us Offline Sos24

• Absolutely No Life Club
Fisher likes when packages get delivered, even if not for him.  If the package has the air bubble padding, I will play with him with it (he chases and jumps for it).  He likes to rip a hole in each pouch.  That is what we were doing today.  When my wife saw this, she was afraid Fisher was going to try to eat the plastic and was worried despite my reassurance.  Her reply was “This is why you are supposed to do this when I’m not around”
« Last Edit: May 07, 2021, 12:26:39 AM by Sos24 »

us Offline Sos24

I’m so sorry.  He looks like a cute pup. 

gb Offline Weasel

• No Life Club
She was cute but an absolutely fantastic guard dog, ratter and friend.fierce, obedient and loyal to her last breath. I would sell my soul to have her back.

Weasel

au Offline gregozedobe

• Apparently it is possible to have too many tools;)
Fisher likes when packages get delivered, even if not for him.  If the package has the air bubble padding, I will play with him with it (he chases and jumps for it).  He likes to rip a hole in each pouch.  That is what we were doing today.  When my wife saw this, she was afraid Fisher was going to try to eat the plastic and was worried despite my reassurance.  Her reply was “This is why you are supposed to do this when I’m not around”

My dog Jet (border collie) loves it when I get packages as he gets to shred the box they came in.  He starts pestering me as soon as I start to open the box, and doesn't really want to wait for me to get all the contents out.  He was taught how to do this by the doberman I used to have, and he has gotten better at it over the years (I guess practice does make perfect)  :D
babola: "Enjoy your tools and don't be afraid to air your opinion and feelings here, but do it in courteous and respectable way toward others, of course."

us Offline Aloha

• Global Moderator
  • Point Of No Return

So sorry to hear this.  What a sweet face.  I am still upset over having to say good bye to my beloved friend of 14 years.  He was my best bud and I miss him every day still, July 14th 2020 he went to the park in the sky.  Knowing he had one heck of a life brings a massive smile to my face tho.  Also knowing he had a full life is comforting. 

I hope the same applies to you  :salute:.   
Esse Quam Videri

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
Someone’s just laying on the bench with my pillow, yet hears mom down the hall! “What was that”
The window is right above that bench and he will listen and watch out it to guard the house! Only problem is it’s off the side the side of my chair which is in the very corner to the front of the house and if we or across the street get any UPS / FEDEX / AMAZON or USPS delivery’s he doesn’t like them!! He will hear them, jump up, look out his window, then mine, (the front) and go nuts, bad part is he starts barking and will even walk on top of me while I’m sitting in my chair to watch the delivery dude!
Like dude this is my chair go back to your bench! Worst part is delivery’s go through here every day, but I’m not in my chair all the time, I might be on the couch watching tv with the Mrs and he’ll still just run across the chair to see what’s going on and bark at whoever, the other ones are the high school kids who walk down our street and us being a corner they have to walk on both sides of the house, to go to the little store around the corner for a few slices of pizza for lunch(good stuff!) but when their yapping he’s gotta pay attention and see what their doing!!
JR

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
We also got someone in the tree out back which Dex has noticed,,
JR

ca Offline Chako

• Absolute Zombie Club
  • Armed with camera and not afraid to use it.
I  just posted this photo in another thread...thought I may as well post it in here as well. Meet Tigger, my partner's senior citizen cat. I think she is nearly 20 years old now.

20210503_165338A by Chako, on Flickr

Starting to get used to the Samsung S21 cameras. I now give it a long press to focus properly, as the camera's auto focus system leave a bit to be desired.
A little Leatherman information.

Leatherman series articles

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
It started pouring so I got Dex checking the weather out, then he thought he heard something so he had to look out the front window!!
JR

wales Offline GearedForwards

• No Life Club
I  just posted this photo in another thread...thought I may as well post it in here as well. Meet Tigger, my partner's senior citizen cat. I think she is nearly 20 years old now.

Starting to get used to the Samsung S21 cameras. I now give it a long press to focus properly, as the camera's auto focus system leave a bit to be desired.

What a lovely cat! What kind of food and what not does your partner use? Tigger looks very healthy for such a senior gal  :like:
Check out my Youtube channel  for gear reviews, comparisons, and carry philosophy.

Love belt carry? Consider doing the Batman Challenge!

us Offline Sos24

What a lovely cat! What kind of food and what not does your partner use? Tigger looks very healthy for such a senior gal  :like:
:agree,

Tigger is adorable

scotland Offline Gareth

• Admin Team
  • Point Of No Return

What a sweetheart. :dd:  She looks amazing for her age!  Honestly, if you said she was a year old I would have had no reason to doubt you.

us Offline Sos24

Fisher after his bath.  The blanket was actually flat before he started.

ca Offline Chako

• Absolute Zombie Club
  • Armed with camera and not afraid to use it.
She is fed mostly dry cat food, a little wet cat food, and loves chicken and pork whenever we have it for supper. She is definately showing her age. She can jump up on the couch but needs assistance to get down. She loves it when I bury her under blankets against any chills. Yeah...she is definitely the Queen of the house.
A little Leatherman information.

Leatherman series articles

gb Offline Weasel

• No Life Club
So sorry to hear this.  What a sweet face.  I am still upset over having to say good bye to my beloved friend of 14 years.  He was my best bud and I miss him every day still, July 14th 2020 he went to the park in the sky.  Knowing he had one heck of a life brings a massive smile to my face tho.  Also knowing he had a full life is comforting. 

I hope the same applies to you  :salute:.
Sorry to hear about your dog ,  It’s so hard but you’re right knowing they had a fantastic life does bring some comfort in these sad times.

Weasel

scotland Offline Gareth

• Admin Team
  • Point Of No Return
Fisher after his bath.  The blanket was actually flat before he started.

Ah, nothing wrong with a good head scuffle after a bath. :D

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
Ok, ok, this is getting posted under both pets and jokes because it has to do with Dex and what he did, only thing is you gotta think it through! Ready..

So here we go, the Mrs and I are taking Dex for a walk, and we’re walking down the sidewalk, now picture (curb)(grass)(_____) <— sidewalk now Dex walking on the sidewalk next to the grass me holding him on his leash, and the Mrs right next to me, kinda like this, x-X_X, now he likes to stop and water the grass every once and a while to mark his turf, what dog doesn’t, so as we’re walking he stops on a dime, I feel a tug, cause he walks right next to me, and he starts watering, but what he doesn’t know is a suv is about to put over and park right where he’s going! So all of a sudden he hears a noise, barks, woofs, growls, and does a jump 180° to see what’s going on, and who’s coming after him, in the mean time the Mrs and I are loosing it, the lady driving had a smile, and we told him come on, let’s go and he ended up walking the next like 75ft \ like sideways looking back to see if anything else was coming after him, lol not the best of stories but I thought it was funny..
JR

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
Today is Dex’s 2yr adopt a day! So I had the Mrs take a pic of us before our walk to give an idea of what 2yrs can do!
JR

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
And look it’s Elvis, with the curled lip,, lol
JR

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $152.99
PayPal Fees: $8.68
Net Balance: $144.31
Below Goal: $155.69
Site Currency: USD
48%